[1st-mile-nm] Do we need a vision statement and ?

peter pete at ideapete.com
Tue Feb 12 16:57:52 PST 2008

Its been a fascinating range of correspondences both on and off board re
the mea culpa postings.

After Carols highlighting of Arthur's piece

/One of the things that defines New Mexico is that people tend to have a
strong (social) connection to place.  However, economic considerations
frequently make it difficult to maintain this connection /

Maybe we should establish a vision statement for First Mile

like:

The members of the first mile group agree to promote the unique cultural
heritage of our state (s) by promoting technology driven economic
development for all its citizens in an understandable and user friendly way.

OK its rough and need a serious editor but ?

Then we could establish an award called the ???????? and use a similar
image to famous man and god hands nearly touching

which would signify the first mile as the connection of life for our
people and heritage and well being

Then award it each year to the person or project that clearly
accomplishes the most / best for the vision , maybe we could rope in
NMIPA and other groups and I know some sponsors we could pitch.

Ill give this to my designer and see what they come up with

Just a thought

( : ( : pete
--

Peter Baston