[1st-mile-nm] Mea Culpa and Comment

peter pete at ideapete.com
Tue Feb 12 15:12:15 PST 2008

Agree again but as our company sees in many of the complex data models
it builds even your University centric viewpoint will still be a layer
of the master economic model just from a different usability perspective
similar to job creation and type - where the students will go
eventually  to investment directives for new business, creates research
and jobs etc etc

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

*IDEAS*