[Yolobus Public Announcement] Yolobus Customer Survey: Deadline Extended (and More Prizes)!

Jose Perez jperez at yctd.org
Mon Aug 17 16:51:47 PDT 2020

Your feedback is very important to Yolobus! We are therefore extending the deadline to respond to our customer survey through Monday, August 24th.

All survey respondents will be entered into a raffle to win a free Yolobus Monthly Pass or $50 Gift Card (winner's choice!). One lucky survey respondent has already won, but we will be selecting a second raffle winner on August 24th.

Survey in English: www.surveymonkey.com/r/YolobusSurvey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YolobusSurvey>

Survey in Spanish: www.surveymonkey.com/r/YolobusEspanol<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YolobusEspanol>

Those who do not have a smartphone or computer can call (530) 661-0816 and ask to complete the survey over the phone. Customers can also take the survey at our offices in Woodland at 350 Industrial Way.

Thank you for your participation!

Jose Perez
Deputy Director
Yolo County Transportation District