[Yolobus Public Announcement] East End Project Input Sought

Kathy Souza ksouza at yctd.org
Thu Jul 10 08:58:56 PDT 2003

Attention YOLOBUS Express Riders:

With the recent opening of the "East End Project," we are attempting to
determine how many of our riders would benefit by the Express Routes
serving the new site.  We are in the early stages of determining
feasibility and do not have definite plans in place for such service but
are exploring options to best serve the greatest number of our riders.

If you are an Express Route rider and now work in the East End area,
please email us and let us know which route you normally ride, your
usual work hours and if you would be interested in service to the East
End.

We also welcome comments from those who are not current riders but would
consider riding an Express Route if the service were extended into the
East End.

Please share this request for comment with fellow riders who may not
receive email notifications.  We are actively seeking comments from all
concerned with this matter.

Kathy Souza
Administrative Assistant
Yolo County Transportation District