[OldNorth] ONDNA Board Meetings

Dan Quickert dequickert at omsoft.com
Thu Oct 26 19:02:33 PDT 2023

Hi folks,
I've been disconnected from the neighborhood for quite a while, partly
because of the fire last year, but I'm coming back and will be starting
repairs very soon. I've been living on the far eastern edge of town, and
that forced me to see the city very differently than I used to.
Everything changes over time, Davis and the neighbiorhood and me too,
and as one of the founders of ONDNA I can't help but be interested in
how the changes go.

I intend to mainly listen at first, but I do have a potentially pointed
question for starters: do the meetings need to be online rather than in
person? I can think of reasons that may argue for electronic but also
think in-person is far superior when possible.

Dan Quickert