[OldNorth] Old North Meeting Thursday at 6pm via Zoom

John Meyer john.meyer at live.com
Mon Apr 10 17:43:14 PDT 2023

Old North Board and ListServ Recipients,

Attached is the agenda for Thursday’s meeting of the Old North Davis Neighborhood Association. Please note we are recruiting for three board positions that will be vacant after June.

Also attached are draft minutes for our March meeting.

Zoom information appears on the agenda.

John Meyer
President, Old North Davis Neighborhood Association