[OldNorth] Old North Meeting Agenda (Thurs., Jan 14 @ 6pm via ZOOM)

John Meyer john.meyer at live.com
Mon Jan 11 11:49:49 PST 2021

Old North Board and Interested Parties,

Attached is the agenda and minutes for Thursday’s board meeting which begins at 6pm via Zoom.  As part of our meeting, we will be joined by a representative of Tree Davis who will provide an overview of the street tree planting which will soon take place in our neighborhood.

John Meyer
President, Old North Davis Neighborhood Association