[OldNorth] City asks for assistance in pruning in alleys to allow for maintenance

John Meyer john.meyer at live.com
Tue Oct 6 17:35:30 PDT 2020

Valerie,

My understanding is the city will pursue code enforcement for the abandoned cars and other material that is clearly junk.  This request was for landscaping with the hope that folks can address it without code enforcement.  If there are items at your address, let me know and we can try to muster some volunteers to help.

-jm