[OldNorth] Old North Davis Board Meeting Thursday 6:30 (via Zoom)

John Meyer john.meyer at live.com
Mon Jun 8 12:19:28 PDT 2020

Old North Davis Neighborhood Association Board Members and Interested Parties,

The Old North Davis Neighborhood Association will meet this Thursday evening beginning at 6:30.  Due to group in-person meeting restrictions, we will convene using Zoom.  For those who do not yet have that application, a free version may be added to your PC or phone at https://zoom.us/
You will need this program to connect to the meeting – the link to the meeting is on the meeting agenda.  We will start the meeting at 6:30 (rather than 6:00) to accommodate those who had a schedule conflict.

The meeting agenda and minutes for our last meeting are attached.

John Meyer
ONDNA President