[OldNorth] Draft Comment Letter on Downtown Plan

Gerrit Mulholland gerritmulholland at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 17:03:30 PST 2019

Hi John and others, I am so impressed with this letter!  Our neighborhood
is blessed to have intelligent, thoughtful individuals that not only
understand the  process but truly care to keep the character of OND.  I
have no comments.  I am unable to come this evening.  Happy Holidays to all
of you and thank you again,  Gerrit