[OldNorth] Agenda for Thursday's Old North Board meeting

John Meyer john.meyer at live.com
Mon Dec 16 15:16:12 PST 2019

Old North Board and Interested Parties,

Attached is the agenda for Thursday’s board meeting.  I hope to transmit a very draft comment letter on the city’s downtown plan to you by Wednesday.  Our final letter is due January 14, but review of a draft now will provide time for comment and to identify additional areas we want to cover (and, of course, to amend components of the draft I will share).

Note that draft minutes for the November meeting were distributed previously.

Steve, can you round up some copies of the ALTA plan for review later on the agenda?

-John Meyer