[OldNorth] Updates for Sept. 19 meeting

Gerrit Mulholland gerritmulholland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 05:36:18 PDT 2019

Not sure if my ONDNA Board post went out yesterday. Here is what it said.

Hi All, I printed flyers at the city and they are in an envelope in my
mailbox. Not sure where to drop them off so others can distribute.  I took
what I thought I needed to canvas F and G between 5th and 8th Street. I’m
going out tonight.

Take care,  Gerrit
705 6th Street.