[OldNorth] Annual meeting of Old North Davis Neighborhood Association

munderwo munderwo at omsoft.com
Wed Jun 12 20:03:35 PDT 2019

Old North Board and Friends,

As I prepare for my move to the Santa Cruz area, I neglected to post
required notice for our annual meeting and board election.  For this
reason we will not have a Meeting in June.  Our annual meeting will be
held Thursday, July 18.  Our bylaws provide that current board members
will carryover until this election.  As I will have departed, Angela
will chair this meeting.

Our draft agenda will include:

-Board elections
-Discussion with city arborist on maintenance and preservation of city
trees
-Consideration of 4-way stop signs at 6th street intersection
-City downtown plan:overview and Old North comments on draft plan

It has been a pleasure to work with all of you on effort to enhance our
very special neighborhood.

Best regards,

Marilyn