[OldNorth] Item for Discussion at March 15 board meeting- Proposed accessory building for 628 C St. Davis

munderwo munderwo at omsoft.com
Mon Mar 12 09:50:12 PDT 2018

Good morning ONDNA board and neighborhood members,

The following project is coming back to the board as the city determined
the project requires a variance for the following two reasons:

1. Square footage of the proposed accessory unit is 692 sq.ft.  Cannot
exceed 480 sq.ft. without design review.

2.  We want to attach the accessory structure to the existing home.
Attaching the accessory structure to the home changes the garage set
back from the alley to 20 ft. instead of 5ft.

I believe that the owners of the house intend to be present at the
meeting.

Marilyn