[OldNorth] Combine HRMC with Planning

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 20 11:07:05 PDT 2010

Below is correspondence from Rhonda Reed of Old East to Tim Allis and
Kathleen Groody that clarifies the City Council proposal to combine
HRMC with the Planning Commission.  The City Council meeting that
takes up the proposal is tomorrow night.  Please consider attending
whether you would feel able to speak to this or be a presence at the
meeting.

Sorry if you got two or even three copies. I'll be working on this soon.

Sheryl Gerety
Secretary ONDNA Board

Sheryl:
The distribution list on this email does not seem to include ONDNA
members.  Can you circulate this on your list?  Seems like something
we may be interested in knowing.  I agree with Jim Becket that going
before Council is gut wrenching (or should I say retching?).

Kathleen