[OldNorth] New Belgium Film Festival: Noise Ordinance Flyers

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 11:24:10 PDT 2010

Friends.

Please help us spread the word, and come contribute a bit of your time
to help this be a success.  You can access a volunteer sign up sheet at:

www.davisbikecollective.org.

We need a few people to go through the TIPS training to screen people
for alcohol consumption.  The fee for that course will be reimbursed
by New Belgium.

This event should be a lot of fun to volunteer at, or just attend.  It
is also a HUGE fundraising opportunity for the two non-profits who are
co-sponsors.

So check out the possible casual volunteer jobs, and sign up.
Questions should be directed to Jason Moore at:

moorepants at gmail.com

because Cyndi and I are leaving for Utah now and will be gone until a
few days prior to the event.

Thanks.
Steve.