[OldNorth] 636 F Street

Denny Jarman jarmandenny at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 18:48:00 PST 2010

Hi

I live at 636 F Street.  I have been working in Los Angeles and was gone for the last three weeks.  When I got home last night, I found my house had been burglarized.

They came in from the alley and in through the kitchen window.  But they took a huge chair that belonged in my family since 1929.  Antique mahogany carved Chinese dragon chair as well as a bench and a big rosewood jewery box, a computer and some other things.

If anyone happened to see anything, I would sure appreciate letting me know.

Denise Jarman
916-607-5692
jarmandenny at yahoo.com