[OldNorth] ONDNA interest group -- 501 G demolition and Oeste Manor's "rental permit" proposal

Robin/Dennis(home) rddd at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Jan 9 00:57:06 PST 2010

Old North Davis interest group,
	Below is a note from the city's planning staff that a
demolition permit has been received for the old Union 76 gas station
at nw corner of 5th and G  (501 G).   The city's notice is also
attached.
	Also below is a notice from Oeste Manor's neighborhood about
a meeting next Monday at 7 at the Redwood Meeting Room on Chaves
Elementary on Anderson.  There will be a discussion of a proposal to
restore the city's policy of requiring  business permits for rented
houses and rented rooms within houses.  It is called a neighborhood
safety ordinance and is attached (with email note also below).  I'll
be attending the Monday meeting three days from now and others are
invited.  My personal opinion is to support the ordinance but I'll
not represent my views as those of ONDNA;  I will relay other
individual opinions of ONDNA board members and OND residents.  That
proposed ordinance is also attached.

Dennis Dingemans
Old North Davis Neighborhood Association
Chair/President for 2008/2010