[OldNorth] Regarding Food & Shelter Awards 2009

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 14 19:43:10 PST 2009

The IRWS invites you to support this 100% volunteer organization by
posting a review at the Great Nonprofits website.  The IRWS is not the
work of any one person, but celebration of what we can accomplish
together!  Let's celebrate by sharing our experiences with the world.
(Reviews take approximately 3 minutes).

To Review/Vote for the IRWS:

1) Click HERE

2) Click on the "Write a Review" button

3) Rank the IRWS using the stars system

4) Fill out the information requested

5) Please be sure to select "Food & Shelter Awards" in the drop-down
menu for "Is this review for a specific contest?"

Thank you everyone for your amazing support!  YOU make the IRWS what
it is today!!