[OldNorth] Chief Black's visit to Old North Davis

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 14:41:16 PDT 2007

Chief Black,

On behalf of Old North Davis, our most gracious thanks for paying us a
visit this Thursday, July 26.  We appreciated the chance to make your
acquaintance, getting a feel for some of your concerns as well as a
chance to discuss our neighborhood's growing pains.  Anything we can do
in the way of neighborhood projects that decrease your maintenance
requirements will be at the top of our list.

We hope your tenure as Police Chief of the city of Davis will be long
and rewarding.

yours truly,

Sheryl Gerety
Steve Tracy