[OldNorth] Elections Picnic May 20

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 10:33:38 PDT 2007

NOTICE OF ELECTIONS
OLD NORTH DAVIS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION

SUNDAY, MAY 20, 2007
12:00 PM
LYDA B WILLIAMS POCKET PARK
E STREET

Bruce Winterhalder and Angela Wilson have formed the 2007 Elections
Committee for the Old North Davis Neighborhood Association and will be
seeking nominations of residents to stand for the Board.

They can be reached by email or by phone:

	Angela - awilson at pacbell.net 757-6683
	Bruce   - winterety at sbcglobal.net 758-3990

Our May ONDNA meeting will be held at the same time in the same place.
Nominations will be accepted until we call the meeting to order.
The Board will discuss neighbors' concerns, account for our past 11
months in action and project forward into 2008.

As always, elections will be held as part of our Annual Picnic.  This
is a potluck, casual affair and meant to provide a mid-day meal to all.
  More guidance for picnic goers will be provided a week from the date
of our party.  Hand cranked ice cream is a staple.  Just watch your
doorstep for final details.

Please come, children welcome