[OldNorth] web site is up

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 8 11:20:49 PST 2006

Don, I've taken a quick look at the website, encouraged to see the HRMC
proposal to apply for historic designation for Old North is up.  I am
also happy to see the full text of the proposed amendments to the
cities Mixed Use zoning regs.  We are facing a Planning Commission
review of the proposal on Wednesday, December 13 at 7:00 PM; however
there is a possibility that we will ask to postpone the hearing until
we have a full set of commissioners -- it looks for the moment as
though one has/or will soon be resigned while at least one may be
unable to attend.    Should we need to get to the December 13 meeting,
I would like to see posted an invitation to the neighbors to attend,
especially those from the east side of F Street.

Once we get minutes together from our November meeting you'll be able
to fill out the subcommittees, alter the out-of-date contacts.   An
easy first item would be that the Election Committee information should
de-list Cyndi Marshall as contact and ask for volunteers/candidates to
fill her spot.

Thanks for getting this up and letting us know.

Sheryl