[OldNorth] Holiday Progressive Dinner *** paperless flyer

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 1 14:54:54 PST 2006

Old North Davis
Neighborhood Association
Holiday Progressive Dinner

Saturday evening, December 9, 2006

Join us for a culinary tour of our neighborhood.  We'll be visiting
five families in their Old North homes.  Bring the entire family and
dress warmly.  We'll be walking from home to home.

5:00PM  		Scott Lay & Kara Ueda		522 D Street	Gathering and Appetizer

6:00PM		Mike Toney				531 F Street	Salad

7:00PM		Andy Yonelinas &
			Joanna Scheib 			508 E Street	Soup

8:00PM		Dan & Patricia Szumski		513 F Street	Dinner

9:00PM		Kathleen Groody			601 D Street	Dessert

This is a great opportunity to get to know your neighbors.  There is no
cost for the evening.  Our host families graciously open their homes as
well as preparing the meal.

Call before December 7th to make your reservation:  Dan & Patty Szumski
(758-5842) or szumski3 at sbcglobal.net.  Leave your name, address, phone
number, and the number of adults and children.

Bring your neighbors. This event is a lot of fun.

***Reports have it that at least two flyers have gone missing.  Please
check with others on your block to be sure they know this event is on
its way