[OldNorth] Old North Imagery, Enterprise, 5-17-06

John Lofland jflofland at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 18 14:05:07 PDT 2006

Old Northers:

An amusing image of our neighborhood appeared in the Davis Enterprise
letters to editor section on May 17, 2006.

I append it for those who missed this chuckle.

In circulating this item, I am not taking a position in the assessor election.

Instead, the interesting aspect is that someone would use an Old
North street as an "everybody knows" example of a place that would
deflate the value of an up-scale home.

On second thought, perhaps this item is not as amusing as it seems at first.

John Lofland