[OldNorth] The Heritage Signs Are Up!

John Lofland jlofland at dcn.org
Fri Mar 24 15:14:20 PST 2006

ONDNA Members and Friends,

This morning, Friday, March 24, the City Department of Public Works
installed our Old North Davis Heritage signs around the perimeter of
our neighborhood.

Now, the borders of our area are signaled in language that calls
attention to the physical boundaries that are there but perhaps not
noticed.

Old North Davis is now a labeled reality "on the ground" that anyone
can literally see.

We owe a special thanks to City engineer Don Lemmon for his support
and cooperation in the Heritage Sign Project, as well as to former
City Manager Jim Antonen for his facilitation.

John Lofland