[OldNorth] ONDNA Monthly Meeting Tomorrow Evening

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 16 18:49:05 PST 2005

Old North Residents:

	Because of the Thanks-giving Holiday we will meet this coming
Thursday, tomorrow evening the 17th, instead of our usual 4th Thursday
schedule. Usual time (7:30 PM) and place (Hattie Weber Museum).  Mixed
use zoning on G Street, parking district sweeping restrictions, the
historic Old North sign project and other items are on the agenda.

	I hope to see you there, and wish you the best for the holidays to
follow,

		Bruce

PS:  Invitations to the Holiday Progressive Dinner, December 10th, 5PM
to 10PM,  were distributed to all door stoops this week.  Please let
one of your board members know, or contact either Dan or Patty Szumski
(758-5842) if you have questions.