[OldNorth] [Fwd: HRMC Meeting] Re: Dresbach-Hunt-Boyer Tank House

Valerie Vann valerie at vanngroup.com
Mon Aug 22 08:38:18 PDT 2005

This meeting of the Historic Resources Managenment Commission
is considering the matter of the Dresbach-Hunt-Boyer Mansion's
Tank House, specifically demolition of it, in conjunction with
a proposal under consideration for management of the Varsity
Theater.

Please note that the meeting convenes at the Varsity Theater
rather than the Museum, and an hour earlier than usual.