[OldNorth] Annual Meeting/Picnic!!

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 20:18:03 PDT 2005

The Old North Davis Neighborhood Association
Garden Party and Annual Meeting will be this Sunday, 22 May, 5:30-7:30
at the 617 E Street Park
Come join us!

Bring your own refreshment and a potluck dish to share.  We will have a
hot grill and homemade ice cream.  Napkins, plates, silverware and cups
will be provided.

During the first half hour we will conduct our Annual Meeting, receive
any additional nominations and vote for a new Board.

The rest of the party will involve eating and socializing.

No RSVP necessary, but if you have questions, you may call:

Peter Gunther and Val Conner at 758-4009, or Dan & Pat Szumski at
758-5842.

(Fliers were distributed to all doorsteps with this and additional
information)