[OldNorth] 5th Street

Tracy-Marshall stracy at davis.com
Fri May 6 19:46:34 PDT 2005

Neighbors.

Yesterday evening, I decided to attend the meeting of the Safety
Advisory Commission to see how they run their public input, in
preparation for our meeting on the 5th Street project (next Thursday,
May 12th, at 7 pm, in the City Council chambers).  I happened on this
interesting scene in front of the Hattie Weber Museum.  Looks like we
still don't have the final solution Public Works promised with the
split-phase signals.