[OldNorth] 435 G Street

Esther Polito EPolito at ci.davis.ca.us
Wed Dec 8 13:07:28 PST 2004

Dear Old Northers:

I've been trying to post a message which is apparently too large, and
is being held for review.  Hence, the message that was just posted re. a
URL correction will make no sense until my first message clears review.

In the interim, here's a summary:  There's a new project for the
Southwest corner of Fifth and G. Eight residential rental units above
four retail spaces are proposed.  A neighborhood meeting is scheduled
for Thursday, Dec. 16, 7:00 p.m. at the Teen Center.  The meeting
notice, elevations and floor plans are posted to the city's web site
www.cityofdavis.org/ed.

Please contact me if you have any questions and please, come to the
meeting if you'd like to find out more.

Esther Polito
Cultural Services Manager
City of Davis