[OldNorth] ON Parking

sheryl lynn gerety winterety at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 20:26:43 PST 2004

Old North Neighbors:
	Any of you who get the Enterprise know that last night City Council
passed our special parking district on a unanimous, 4-0 vote (p. A-4).
	You won't learn in the Enterprise article of the very supportive
comments made by each of the four Council members, who lauded our
willingness to think differently and devise a scheme that balanced
neighborhood and broader community needs.
	Special thanks to those of you who made it a late night in Council
Chambers, to show support when it was needed.  Your neighbors will not
know who you are, and they might forget to say it anyway, but they, we,
all owe you appreciation.
		Bruce

PS:  We should look for this to be in place in the next 3-4 months.
You most likely will hear more about implementation details in
subsequent messages.

Bruce Winterhalder