[OldNorth] Neighborhood Meeting Tonight

Old East Davis oldeastdavis at omsoft.com
Thu Aug 12 14:10:57 PDT 2004

All­

A reminder about the 437 J project meeting
tonight at City Council Chambers from 7­9 pm, and
also the 5th Street 2 lane / 4 lane meeting
tonight unfortunately also at 7 pm at the Police
Station Community Room (2600 Fifth Street).

A good turnout at the 437 J meeting would be
important to show our strong support for the
Council¹s decision to form the subcommittee to
hold public discussions on Traditional
Neighborhood infill strategies.

Very unfortunately, neither Eric Conn nor I will
be able to be at tonights meeting due to
commitments made long ago. Both he and I let
Esther, Stephen and Sue know that we will
regretfully not be there, but look forward to
future participation.

Thanks to anyone who can take some notes on the
discussions, or even audiotape (if possible /
allowed).

Bruce of Old North said they plan to have 2
observers at the 437 J meeting, but need to focus
on the 5th St meeting.

Thanks a lot for all who can go­

Tim Allis