[OldNorth] Bylaws

angela awillson at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 6 21:27:07 PDT 2004

Hi Valerie.. Dan would likely be the best to reply but I think I have a basic understanding... replies after your questions.

Is "landlord" equivalent to "property owner"?

Yes this was what we had meant..

For organizations, who is the voting member? Does the
organization designate someone when paying dues?

There was much discussion on this.. membership by house hold or number of paying members...as I remember it .. one vote per paying member.

"resident": Is there a minimum age, or does any resident
who pays a separate dues/membership have a vote?

As I understood it yes, but no discussion of age was presented

Valerie Vann
valerie at vanngroup.com