[OldNorth] Documentation for Aug 12 Meeting

Valerie Vann valerie at vanngroup.com
Fri Aug 6 10:52:32 PDT 2004

re: documentation for the Old East Project and Infill Meeting
August 12th:

Quote -------------
I've asked for assistance from our IT folks to
put the documents on one page, with a main link from the city's home
page.  I hope to have the page ready on Monday.

In the meantime, here's how you can find most of the documents:

Go to the department's web site:

www.cityofdavis.org/pb

Under "featured links" you'll find the following pertinent files:

"Interim Infill guidelines"

"Zoning code"  for Article 40.13A to find the code adopting the overlay
district. (Unfortunately, the R2-CD zoning is not yet published to the
city's on-line code - please see my note at the end of this reply).

"Davis Design Guidelines" -  the adopted guidelines referenced in the
above code. In particular, take a look at the "introduction" and
"traditional residential neighborhoods" chapters.

Regarding the R2-CD zoning, attached to this message is a PDF file with
the R2-CD zoning that was adopted by Council last January.   I hope to
have the file linked on the department's page by Monday, even if we
don't have a separate web page ready.

Please forward this message to anyone who is interested, and let me
know if there are other documents you'd like.
---------Close Quote

Valerie Vann
valerie at vanngroup.com