[OldNorth] Re: Reponse to SUNDAY ENTERPRISE infill article???

Old East Davis oldeastdavis at omsoft.com
Sun Jul 18 13:14:55 PDT 2004

From: C Forkas <cforkas at yahoo.com>

Hi Everyone-
The Davis Sunday Enterprise has a front page infill
article. I suggest that we need an official OEDNA
response. I'm sure Old North will do the same.  Should
we also respond separately???
  The timing really gives us a great opening to bring
our concerns about illfill/overfill/planning
guidelines being ignored by planning commission/etc.
etc. to the greater Davis community.
Perhaps the Board & interested parties could get
together before Friday to brainstorm a Letter to
Editor?
Thanks,
Cathy Forkas