[OldNorth] RE:Conflict w/ Old East mtg; F/G alley service

Z Smith zesmith at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:27:06 PDT 2004

The conflict with the Old East meeting was brought to my attention after
we'd locked in the PW and DWR people having moved the meeting time/date
twice already.  I hope our meeting will be brief and those who want to go on
to the Old East meeting can head on over there.

I know that some folks on the F/G alley had service discontinued some time
back; however, my office is *on* that alley and gets its trash picked up
from there.  So I'm puzzled, and will seek clarification.