[OldNorth] Lyda Williams Park Plaque

John Lofland jflofland at ucdavis.edu
Fri May 14 18:29:30 PDT 2004

Dan,

Responding to your questions, I was not involved in buying or
affixing the plague either time and I have no experience in such
matters.

As I recall, John Meyer (then Davis City Manager) arranged the first
plague and Frank Ogasawara (deceased) lead the effort to do the
second.

So, we might be back to "square one."

John