[OldNorth] ONDNA official parking proposal

Tracy Marshall stracy at davis.com
Thu Apr 15 17:45:15 PDT 2004

Hello everyone.

I am sending this as a reply to a parking district note, but it is
about tonight's meeting on the 5th Street project.  Z Smith and I are
going, leaving about 6:50.  If anyone else wants to go with us, please
come by 642 D about 6:45.  I am prepared to ask some tough questions
about this study, and the obvious flaws in it.

Steve Tracy.
756-4921.