[OldNorth] ONDNA official parking proposal

John Lofland jflofland at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 14 21:21:50 PDT 2004

I am forming the impression that the ONDNA Board adopted what is
referred to below as a creative proposal for parking in the Old North.

President Angela Willson, could you or some other ONDNA official tell
the hundreds of us ordinary Old North folks exactly what was adopted
in our name?

Could the exact text be posted here this evening?

Thanks.

John Lofland