[OldNorth] January 13 meeting.

angela awillson at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 1 17:39:41 PST 2004

date is fine with me... think Ian in not going to be around but sounds as if everyone else is... Steve let me know ASAP about where the meeting is going to be...here is OK if we can't find anything else... I can make a flyer and get copies made and we can get them out quickly.

aw

Tracy Marshall <stracy at davis.com> wrote:
That's fine with me. That gives me time, as one of the planners in the
Association, to read the whole R-2 code and see what it does. If I get
word that is the meeting night, I'll go to city Hall tomorrow or Monday
morning and get a room if they have one available. Steve.