[OldNorth] 530 F Street

Andrew P. Wallace apwallace at microfab.net
Fri Dec 19 11:17:31 PST 2003

There was a hang-up somewhere in the system.  The message did not come to me
for approval until 8am on Friday morning.   I approved it by 9am.  And there
was nothing on my end that slowed the process.

I have not seen this slow of response before.  If it happens again, I will
follow up to ideally determine the cause of the hang-up.

It's unfortunate that the message was hung.it was time critical and very
relevant.

Regards,

Andy

  _____