[OldNorth] Update

Andrew P. Wallace ap_wallace at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 20:40:27 PDT 2003

All,

We had a great Spring/Summer Party last weekend.  We know many of you
couldn't make it, but it was a lot of fun.  Homemade ice cream....hmmmm.....

Thanks to everyone for making it a success!!!

We will not be having a meeting this Thursday.

The Association's next meeting will be on July 24, Thursday, 7:30pm at the
Hattie Weber Museum.  Please see the website for details.
http://www.oldnorthdavis.com

The upcoming Agenda will be posted as soon as possible.  However, there are
a number of important issues:

--Proposed changes to 5th Street
--Proposed tear-down and construction by the Co-Op
--The City's changing of the Old North Historic Guidelines.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards,
Andy Wallace

Old North, Board Secretary