[OldNorth] FW: forwarded message from Tom Cross

Andrew P. Wallace ap_wallace at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 21:47:50 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Cross [mailto:TSCross at ucdavis.edu]

To association members.

1)   After giving the by-law issue a little more thought.  I must
agree with the conservative approach, and have the by-law amendment
go through the procedure set out in the by-laws.  Thank you to all
that gave your input and support.

2) I have been approached by the Co-op with news of a change in the
plans of the development on G Street due to our last BOD meeting.
Eric Stromberg has asked if the association wishes to meet and see
the new plans and comment.  The President will have to call an
emergency meeting if we want to see the up date.  Please let me know
if you wish me to set up such a meeting.

All my best

Tom
--
Thomas Cross