[OldNorth] Resignation from the Board of Directors

Dan Quickert dequickert at omsoft.com
Thu Jan 23 22:55:13 PST 2003

To the Old North Davis Board of Directors:

I have decided to resign as a board member.

I joined the organization with the expectation that it would be a forum for
honest and fair discussion of issues. However many of my attempts to
discuss what I believe to be substantive issues facing the Association have
met with an atmosphere of disrespect, evasion and manipulation by the board
president. I find this kind of behavior to be incompatible with the stated
goals of the Association.

I wish the association and the board well. I will remain a member of the
Association. In the future, I may become interested in participating
further, if it appears that conditions have changed.

Dan Quickert
1/23/03