[OldNorth] meeting tonight, Thursday, 09/26, 7:30, Hattie Webber Museum

Andrew P. Wallace apwallace at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 26 11:41:45 PDT 2002

Old North Neighborhood Association Members,

We are having a board meeting tonight -- all are invitied.

As we are still getting off the ground, we will continue discussing our
committee structure and process, our attempts to reach out to the community,
and get a status update of our first two committees (parking/traffic and the
urban forest).

If you are interested in joining these committees (or starting a new one)
please come to the meeting or contact a board member via the website.

--Old North Neighborhood Association

www.oldnorthdavis.com