[env-trinity] Fw: Forest Service hiring students for trainee positions

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Tue Jan 10 16:45:31 PST 2023

  ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Klamath National Forest <kimberly.devall at usda.gov>To: "novavita at sbcglobal.net" <novavita at sbcglobal.net>Sent: Monday, January 9, 2023 at 02:17:37 PM PSTSubject: Forest Service hiring students for trainee positions

| News from Klamath National Forest |

|   |

Public Affairs Officer: Kimberly DeVall(530) 643-0945kimberly.devall at usda.gov |

| Forest Service hiring students for trainee positions |

| Yreka, Calif., January 9, 2023—The Forest Service is hiring student trainees in natural resources management and biological sciences within the Klamath National Forest in Happy Camp, CA, and Macdoel, CA. The application period is open January 5, 2023, through January 27, 2023.
The Internship Program is designed to provide students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with opportunities to work in agencies and explore Federal careers while still in school and while getting paid for the work performed. This Student Trainee position will be filled as an Intern not-to-exceed appointment.
“We are looking for talented, diverse applicants to help us manage the natural resources and biological sciences of the Klamath National Forest,” said Rachel Smith, Forest Supervisor. “If you’re interested in working outdoors, stewarding public lands, and serving our local communities, I encourage you to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to help launch your career with the Forest Service.”
Applications are only accepted through www.usajobs.gov by searching under the following series number 0499: Student Trainee (Natural Resources Management and Biological Sciences).
To learn more about career opportunities, on the Klamath National Forest and across the country, visit www.fs.usda.gov/working-with-us/jobs. You will also find helpful hiring tips and resources and information about benefits.
Make a lasting impact on the world around you and unlock opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Join the Forest Service, an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and be a part of an organization that is committed to caring for the land and serving people. Our mission is to protect our natural resources for multiple uses for today and future generations.

# # # |

| Printable News Release |

| Was this news forwarded to you, but you would like to receive it direct to your inbox? Sign up here! |

| You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the Unsubscribe link below.  |

| The Klamath National Forest covers 1.7 million acres located in Siskiyou County, California and Jackson County, Oregon. The forest is headquartered in Yreka, CA, and maintains ranger stations in the California communities of Macdoel, Happy Camp, and Fort Jones. More information is available at www.fs.usda.gov/klamath.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender. |

|  |

|  ‌ ‌ |

|  |

|  USFS Klamath National Forest | 1711 S. Main St, Yreka, CA 96097  |

|      Try email marketing for free today!   |