[env-trinity] learn Electrofishing principles, history and safety.

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Fri Jul 16 14:24:48 PDT 2021

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Frank Emerson <frank.t.emerson at gmail.com>To: Tom Stokely <tstokely at att.net>Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021, 10:58:49 AM PDTSubject: Re: [env-trinity] The current drought is worldwide. Here’s how different places are fighting it
 Hello Tom,
Frank Emerson from the Carmel River Steelhead Association here. Could you possibly forward this to the group?. It is a Certification Class Notice about a unique event to learn Electrofishing principles, history and safety. Attendees will become certified in E Fishing which can be required for various projects and possibly grant sources. Patrick Kooney at Smith-Root will be giving the certification training online, and we will also offer two additional days (optional) of field training in Carmel. Attendees can opt for one day training on Zoom only, if they just want the certification. Please see this event notice on our website and I hope you can forward it to the listserv? Perhaps with my intro?....  Electrofishing Principles and Safety Certification Course – Carmel River Steelhead Association (carmelsteelhead.org)
Frank EmersonCarmel River Steelhead Association (CRSA)831.277.0544