[env-trinity] Fw: 2020 Klamath River Basin Fall Chinook Salmon Megatable

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Wed Feb 10 17:07:41 PST 2021

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Lindke, Kenneth at Wildlife <kenneth.lindke at wildlife.ca.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 4:26:13 PM PSTSubject: 2020 Klamath River Basin Fall Chinook Salmon Megatable

Hello all,

Please find attached the 2020 updated Klamath River Basin Fall Chinook Salmon Megatable. Total in-river run and hatchery returns in 2020 were very similar to last year and 2017. That’s not great, but it is about double what we saw in 2016. We’ve got a ways to go until the stock is rebuilt and some real harvest can be had again.

If you think of anyone I have omitted from this email list, please let me know. Thanks.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, I am working from home. It is best to contact me via email.

Ken Lindke

Environmental Scientist – Trinity River Restoration Program Coordinator

Klamath-Trinity Program

California Department of Fish and Wildlife – Northern Region

Kenneth.Lindke at wildlife.ca.gov

“An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question.” – John Tukey

REPORT POACHERS AND POLLUTERS: 1-888-334-2258