[env-trinity] Fw: WY20 Flow/Gravel Public Meeting March 12, Weaverville

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Mon Feb 3 09:47:49 PST 2020

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Dixon, Michael D <mdixon at usbr.gov>Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 03:28:43 PM PSTSubject: WY20 Flow/Gravel Public Meeting
  Hello,The TRRP will be hosting an informational meeting on our proposed hydrographs and gravel augmentation plan at the TRRP Office at 1800 on Thursday, March 12. This will give us a chance to incorporate any unknown issues raised by the public into our plan before it is presented to the TMC on March 18-19. Please let us know if you or your staff are interested in attending.

Mike Dixon, PhD | Executive Director | Trinity River Restoration Program | U. S. Bureau of Reclamation | 1313 S. Main St., Weaverville, CA 96093 | 530-623-1811 (desk) | 530-351-4760 (mobile) | mdixon at usbr.gov

“The most dangerous worldview is the worldview of those who have not viewed the world.” - Alexander von Humboldt