[env-trinity] TCRCD is looking for community feedback on recreational use, restoration efforts, and health of the Trinity River

Sara Kelly skelly at tcrcd.net
Mon Jan 13 16:04:06 PST 2020

Greetings  -

The Trinity County Resource Conservation District (TCRCD), a solely
grant-funded Special District of the state, is requesting input from Trinity
County citizens, businesses, and visitors on the recreational use,
restoration efforts, and health of the Trinity River.

We have developed a survey and would appreciate your feedback. Furthermore,
we are asking for your assistance to reach other members of the community
who you think may be interested in this survey.

The survey only takes a few minutes to complete and all personal information
will be kept confidential.

Survey responses will be collected through March 31, 2020.

To complete and/or distribute the survey:

Electronically:

o             Survey Monkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9ZJ9H3Q

o             TCRCD website homepage: http://www.tcrcd.net
<http://www.tcrcd.net/>  - look for 'Trinity River Survey 2020' under 'Keep
up to date with the District and our conservation efforts' in the right-side
column

Hard copy:

o             See PDF attached

o             Call or email us with your address to have copies mailed

o             Stop by our office in Weaverville to pick up a copy

**Hard copies must be mailed to our PO Box, dropped off at our office, or
scanned and emailed to us**

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Sara Kelly | Education and Outreach

PhD Watershed Sciences

Trinity County Resource Conservation District

PO Box 1450 | 30 Horseshoe Lane | Weaverville, CA 96093

(O) 530-623-6004 x 214 | (F) 530-623-6006 | skelly at tcrcd.net
<mailto:skelly at tcrcd.net>